Awards Season kicked off this September starting with the Emmy Awards and the red carpet shined a strong light on conscious and sustainable luxury. It was an exciting month for Diamond Foundry as Hollywood sparkled with our world-positive diamonds and jewelry worn by many A-list celebrities.
Here are the top talents who have incorporated Diamond Foundry jewelry into their stunning red carpet looks:
- Quincy Jones - Record and Film Producer, at Q85: A Musical Celebration for Quincy Jones, wearing Diamond Foundry Trillion Bezel Pin designed by Grace Lee
- Rashida Jones - Actress, at Q85: A Musical Celebration for Quincy Jones, wearing Diamond Foundry Oval Eye Ring designed by Shahla Karimi
- Sarah Drew – Actress, at BAFTA TEA, wearing Diamond Foundry Oval Eye Ring, Curved Band with Baguette and Rotating Stone Crawlers designed by Shahla Karimi
- Elisabeth Moss - Actress, at LAC Pre-Emmy Party, wearing Diamond Foundry Emerald Belt Ring designed by Shahla Karimi
- Gabrielle Union- Actress, at the Netflix premiere “Nappily Ever After” wearing Diamond Foundry Triple Pear Stud Earrings designed by Grace Lee, Marquise Eye Studs and Pear X Ring designed by Shahla Karimi.
- Rhea Seehorn - Actress, at Emmy’s 2018, wearing Diamond Foundry Elongated Hex Ring, Curved Band with Pear and Oval Eye ring designed by Shahla Karimi
- Sarah Goldberg - Actress, at Emmy’s 2018, wearing Diamond Foundry Earrings and the Double mix Cuff Ring.
Shop our jewelry collection here.