Diamond Foundry is thrilled to announce the “Perfect Proposal” contest, an opportunity for couples to share their love stories for a chance to win a proposal worth up to $25,000—complete with a Diamond Foundry engagement ring.
From August 13th–31st, people from around the country are invited to enter the contest by submitting how they met their significant other, what they love about them, and how they plan to propose.
The winner will design their bespoke ring, worth up to $15,000, using the revolutionary Diamond Foundry 3D Design Studio. Afterward, a team of producers will transform the proposal idea into a reality—whether it’s a hot air balloon over Niagara Falls or afloat in their local parade—valued up to $10,000. Along with an unforgettable proposal, the couple will walk away with an original illustration by the renowned artist, Alessandra Olanow, and their very own memento written by the bestselling romance author, Sylvia Day.
Diamond Foundry believes that every couple deserves a marriage proposal as unique as their love story. We see this contest as an opportunity to celebrate love and the special moments in every relationship worth treasuring.
The winners will be contacted by October 5th, and the final proposal will be released in December. All entrants will also receive a $300 gift card toward a Diamond Foundry engagement ring as a thank you for sharing their love stories.
- One proposal—flights, hotels, space rentals, equipment—up to $10,000
- A Diamond Foundry engagement ring worth up to $15,000
- An original illustration of the couple by the artist Alessandra Olanow
- A memento written by the bestselling romance novelist Sylvia Day
- A Diamond Foundry ring worth up to $10,000
- An original illustration by Alessandra Olanow
- A memento written by bestselling romance novelist Sylvia Day
Click here to enter the contest and win $25,000 toward your dream proposal.